Admissions Open for 2019
- Golden chance for Event Management students to get International exposure.
- Chance to upgrade your skills at London and study abroad.
- Exclusive one month course developed by the prestigious City of Oxford College, UK.
- Enhance & develop your skills with the help of International experts.
- International certification in Event, Hospitality & Catering from the City of Oxford College.
This one-month residential program provides International certification from the City of Oxford, College, UK for the Event, Hospitality & Catering course. It’s an amazing opportunity for Event Management students who wish to get International exposure and study in London. The International certification will help students to learn the high standard course curriculum. Also, students who have studied abroad will stand apart from the crowd.
We care for you…
For your peace of mind, all the residential students will be covered by Insurance.
What do you get?
- Accomodation: Full-board residential accomodation, We carefully select your accomodation to ensure that you are comfortable and happy during your stay. You will stay in a modern and safe residence, with a range of facilities in the central oxford. Our welfare and support staff are on site at all times – 24 hours a day – should you need any help while you are with us.
- Flights and Transportation: Flights from Mumbai to London and Bus from London to Oxford and Return.
- Healthy food choices: You will be provided with Breakfast and Dinner (Lunch you will have to buy from the Canteen or Super market).
- Experiences: A curated list of museums, talks, seminars, lectures, local visits – we have got it all covered.
- Weekend Tours: London, Startford-upon-Avon etc.
Benefits of doing Short Courses Abroad
- Learn through practical experience
- Personal Development
- Network and Grow
- Short course certificates add as brownie points at the time of your employment or education applications
- Find new interests
- Take in New Culture
- Hone Your Language Skills
Is the Budget Worth it?
If this is your first time to study abroad and particularly to visit London, you must be worried whether this one month program will be worth the money you are going to invest in it.
We offer you following things inclusive in the budget of 3 Lakh Rupees.
- Visa Support: You will get help to acquire Visa for London.
- Accommodation in London: You will have Full-board accommodation in central Oxford.
- Flights & Transportation: Flight from Mumbai to London, Bus from London to Oxford.
- Breakfast & Dinner: You will be provided with healthy food choices, veg menu dinner.
- Museum visits: Ashmolean Museum, The Museum of Modern Art, The Pitt Rivers Museum.
- Weekend Tours: London, Stanford-upon-Avon, etc.
- Local visits: We will also take students for local visits in the city.
- Seminars and Lectures: Students will attend lectures and seminars along with the course.
- Insurance: We will help you get covered!
All these facilities will be provided to the students in the above-mentioned budget. No additional cost is required. This is a pretty great deal through which you can study and experience London tour in the same program. No other program offers so many facilities in such an efficient budget. So, you are taking a worthy decision, and you will have an amazing time studying in London.
Frequently Asked Questions
4 WEEKS CERTIFIED COURSE
HELP WILL BE PROVIDED FROM THE ACADEMY
CERTIFICATE FROM CITY OF OXFORD, UK
INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SIGNING