Event Management Course – Event Management Degree
Do You Dream of Starting your own Event Management Company?
Do you dream to be the next big ‘EVENT MANAGER’? Do You Dream of Starting your own Event Management Company? Then it is the right time to TURN YOUR PASSION INTO A REALITY! And Event Management Degree will be the beginning of your event management career.
Is Event Management the right career for you?
- Are you an extrovert and have good interpersonal skills?
- Were you always approached to handle and organize school and college events?
- Are you good at disaster management?
- Are you a creative person who always received compliments for your décor ideas and executions?
- Do you manage time well
- Are you good at leading individuals and teams towards achieving a common objective?
If you answered yes to all or most of the above questions then you are definitely cut out to be an event manager and you need to begin with an Event Management Degree Course.
The event management industry in India grew leaps and bounds over the past decade, and it is expected to be a 5000 crore industry by 2017. It takes grit, determination, focus, and passion for organizing to be a good event manager.
An Event Management Courses is one of the few options where more importance is given to your aptitude and inclination for the industry than textbook knowledge. Times and Trends Academy offers world-class Event Management Course that enables you to stand out in the industry. Our Event Management Degree Course is based on developing skills. So it has a practical oriented teaching approach. There are workshops, guest lectures, site visits continuously for the best growth of our students. This Event Management Course has online programs to develop your personality as well.
So, if you have a passion for events, join Top Event Management Colleges in India this is the right Event Management Course for you.
Event Management & its Scope:
Event Management is a field that concerns with planning an event, promoting it, marketing it, and executing it. If you look around you, you will see that there are countless events held like weddings, fashion shows, music concerts, corporate meetings, digital conferences, political rallies, social gatherings, award shows, etc. And all these events have started getting more organized, have you wondered how are these events pulled off so well? Event Managers are the people behind the success of these events.
Event Managers look into organizing events right from planning to execution, and responsible for putting up a successful show. So, where have they learned event management from, and do event managers need formal training? These are valid questions you might ask. Of course, all of the successful event managers that you see today have pursued their Event Management Degree course.
Now, you must be wondering if there’s any scope to this field. Well, the event industry currently is worth INR 50,000 Cr. People want events to be organized better; event managers give it a required professional touch. Right from a birthday function to a grand award show, people are relying on event managers. The demand for event managers is growing like never before. The event industry is a gold mine now.
Try Our Demo Lecture
Typical Event Management Work Profile:
- Understanding client requirements
- Visualize the event and plan it right from the scratch
- Gauge the manpower requirement
- Procure all the equipment and material needed
- Finalize the location
- Check on the budget allotted and work accordingly
- Update the client about the event preparation progress from time to time and get feedback
- Check on the legal aspects of the events
Type of Events:
- Award Shows
- Birthday Parties
- Political Campaigns
- Talent Hunt and Reality Shows
- Fashion and Cultural Shows
- Academic And Sports Meets
- Religious Functions
- Corporate Events
After completing your event management degree course, you can start working with any of the event management firms. The starting salary range will be somewhere between INR 15,000 – 30,000 depending upon the skillsets that you have. If you seek admission into a good Event Management Colleges, chances are that you will get good internship opportunities while you study. Therefore, you will be able to earn while you learn.
If you get a good exposure on working for various events during your course, you will also be able to start your own event management firm, and then your earning will totally depend on your potential.
Skills required to be a successful Event Manager:
- Creativity: This is something that will never go out of style. Creativity will always help you stand apart from other event managers.
- Networking: In the event industry, you should have good connections that can put forth a good word for you. More the number of connections more will be the events that you will get.
- People Management: Event Management is all about how good you are in managing different types of people.
- Communication Skills: Since, it is about managing clients, vendors, and human resource; you would require good communication skills. Good negotiation skills are very crucial in event management.
Designations after Event Management Course:
- Event Planner
- Event Planner
- Event Manager
- Wedding Planner
- Set Designer
- Logistics Manager
- Celebrity Manager
- Advertising and Marketing Executive
- Resources Purchase Manager
- Event Faculty
Course Options at Times and Trends Academy:
- Diploma in Event Management (Dual Specialization from City of Oxford College, UK) – 1 Year
- Certification Courses:
- Anchoring || Set Designing