Placement At Times And Trends Academy
Today, we have cut-throat competition in the industry. Let us see why. No matter how much the Sensex soars and FDI streams in, the competition in the industry is rising. It is very challenging to secure jobs for youth today. With many graduates passing out each year, the unemployment rates have been climbing high. Then why do we have such a scenario?
The reason is quite simple. The industry needs students who can contribute to their companies. They want their employees to be productive and add value. If these factors are missing in any aspirant, then their ‘employability’ takes a hit.
Times and Trends Academy (TTA)
offers vocational courses that build your career and make you ‘employable.’ And the way courses, modules, academic journey have been developed for a student; it will make sure that students get the best exposure to the corporate world, and are industry-ready. The institute focuses on Placements of students in the industry, and therefore, have built a solid ‘Placement Assistance System’ for students.
Though there are many job openings, converting an interview into a job opportunity is challenging because of lack of job-oriented training for students. Students at Times and Trends Academy (TTA) undergo necessary training right from the first day. We have developed our curriculum in such a way that it focuses more on placement, along with the technical skills.
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers 100% Placement Assistance to all its students. The institute takes efforts to help students get placed across various verticals in the industry. The placement assistance that Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers do not restrain to any particular duration. The institute even helps the student to build their careers throughout their life.
How Exactly Do We Help Our Students?
- Rigorous Training Sessions to make the students Job-Ready.
- Regular Interaction with Industry by conducting Workshops.
- Arranging Industrial Visits on a regular basis to understand best practices from the industry.
- Case- Studies
- Group Discussions
- Different Types of Mock interviews to develop the ability of the student to face interviewers.
- Group Activities to develop ‘Team-Player’ attitude.
- Alumni Events to build a strong network of industry corporates.
- Counselling Sessions for students to identify weak areas and then devising methods to work on them.
- Developing Resumes and Cover Letters that are highly effective.
- Improving Communication Skills
- Keeping Students Updated about Industry on a continuous basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Placements:
- The Student should meet all attendance norms decided by Times and Trends Academy (TTA).
- All the assignments should be submitted on time by the student.
- All the fees should be paid in full amount. Students should have no outstanding amount to be paid to the Institute.
- The Student should obtain minimum marks as decided by the Institute.
- The Student should not be in possession of any property of the Institute.
- The Student should have registered for the placement process and completed it.
- The Student should have submitted all the forms and documents related to the placement process.
- The Student should meet all the criteria set by the Interviewing Company (if there are any fixed by the company).
Upon meeting all of these criteria, the student will be given a minimum number of opportunities (to face the interviews).
Placement Process – for students:
- Registering and Signing the Placement Form.
- Submitting the Form, Documents, and Resume Prints.
- Attending Placement Workshops and Technical Training.
- Attending a minimum number of Group Discussion & Mock Interviews.
- Feedback and Improvement
- Actual Interviews
Placement Process – for Institute:
- Records of all the eligible students should be maintained and updated regularly.
- Registrations Procedures of all students appearing for placement process should be complete.
- All mock interviews and group discussions should be completed for the students.
- The Placement Training has to be completed by the student.
- One-to-One Counselling and Feedback Sessions for students must be completed.
- Maintain a Database of a list of students placed with all the details like Company Name, Designation, Location, Package Offered, etc.
- Database for Times and Trends Academy (TTA) Alumni must be maintained and updated regularly.
- Database for all corporate tie-ups must be updated from time to time.
- Records for all the submitted documents should be maintained.
Mock Interviews – Prototype
All the mock interviews must be conducted in an environment with minimum disturbance. An Interview Panel must ideally have three members. At least one of them should be an expert in the technical area.
Things to observe in a candidate during the interviews:
- Does the Student Knocks while entering?
- If the student is well dressed or not?
- Does the student wait until he/she is offered a seat?
- Body language of the student while answering questions.
- Does the student listen to the questions correctly?
- Does he interrupt when someone else is speaking?
- Technical Knowledge of the student.
- Confidence exhibited by the student during the interview process.
Frequently Asked HR Questions during the interview:
- Introduce yourself/ tell us something about you.
- Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses.
- What do you want to be in your life? Your Ambitions/Goals/Passion.
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Can you work overtime if required?
- Are you comfortable working with a lesser salary?
- Tell us about your family background.
- Have you handled pressure before? Please give us some instances for the same.
- How can you add more value to the organization?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why should we hire a fresher like you?
- What are your hobbies? Tell us about any particular hobby for next two minutes.
Responsibilities of the Placement Cell:
- Arrange and initiate for all the placement activities.
- Continuous Interaction with the Industry and building more network.
- Maintaining the relationship with the current set of employers.
- Developing new connections in the industry, and setting up meetings with them for corporate presentations and meetings.
- Engage in Industry Interactions from time to time basis.
- Communication with the Industry Prospects either by Cold-Calling, Meetings or E-mails.
- Scrutinizing the companies before finalizing them.
- Finalizing on all the terms before the placement process is initiated.
- Prompt Communication with the industry regarding all the updates, events, and other relevant activities.
- Mediate between an interviewer and an interview to make the process even smoother.
- Ensure that appointment letter and offer letter has been received by the student, and the same is duly signed and submitted.
- Ensure that student completes all the formalities with the Institute before he joins the company. No fees shall be pending, and he should not be in possession of any belongings of the Institute.
- Keep track of the student once he is in the industry.
Placement Track Record:
97% Placement Record Achieved Last Year: