DURATION: 1 Year
CERTIFICATION: Times and Trends Academy
VFX refers to Visual Effects. It involves mixing the real shooting and animated work. Imaginary and real videos/ pictures are integrated for VFX. For instance, if an actor is jumping and turning to be a superhero in air, VFX effects are utilized here. VFX is a very demanding career and has ample opportunities for creatively talented and innovative aspirants.
Many aspirants are taking VFX Course to break into this career. A VFX Course not only enhances the animation career but makes the aspirants a specialized artist. After taking a VFX Course from a good institute, one gets a head start in this career. Let us look at the huge scope of a VFX Course.
Scope of the VFX Course:
- The animation industry in India & internationally is very huge. There is a big market for animated films, advertising campaigns, educational CDs, websites with animation, etc.
- Almost every movie uses VFX. Lots of Hollywood Studios outsource their work to India. Hence the scope of VFX artists is rising.
- There are various profiles for those pursuing the VFX Course: Animation Design, 3D Modeling, UI Design, Graphic Design, Game Design, Dynamics and VFX and 2D and 3D Animation, etc.
- The VFX artists are needed in Event Companies, ITES (information technology enabled services), VFX Studios, Animation Studios and Game Studios.
VFX Course at Times and Trends Academy:
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers a one-year Diploma Course in VFX. This diploma is a world-class VFX Course that enables you to get a highly paid job anywhere in the country as well as internationally. Our VFX Course makes you stand out in the crowd, making you highly competent. Since TTA has more emphasis on practical training, the students get expertise on the subject and are in demand.
So, grab this golden opportunity and be confident about your career. Enroll in the VFX Course at TTA.
- Job oriented curriculum designed by expert professionals in the industry
- Small batches so that every student gets personal attention
- Practical guidelines for resume writing, interview appearing, portfolio creating, etc.
- Highly Configured Computers for students’ practice
- 100% Placement Assistance
VFX Course Syllabus
- DSLR Videography– Video Shoot, filmmaking
- Photoshop– Collage, restoration, retouching, black and white to color, matte painting, digital painting
- Adobe After Effect– compositing, green screen removing, tracking, roto-scoping, color correction, effects
- Maya Dynamics– particles, fluid, cloth, rigid and soft bodies,
- PF Track– real camera tracking software
- 3DS Max Dynamics– particles
- Rayfire– basting and demolition
- Fume FX– fire and smokes
- Nuke– node based compositing software, roto-scoping, compositing, green screen removing, tracking, color correction, effects