B. Sc in Animation- Animation Courses
We help the aspiring animators to become the next animation expert so that they can pursue their dreams in this field and make an extraordinary career..
DURATION: 3 Years
CERTIFICATION: Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU)
Animation! Creating not only lively characters but the whole world that feels real! Interesting isn’t it! Many of you are already having ideas about creating new characters and even cartoon programs of your own.
Today so many students are entering this ever-growing field. They take various animation courses as the stepping stone to this career. So many courses are available in the market. But a promising career can be assured only by a selective few institutes. Research is required to find one of the best animation courses.
Do you think there aren’t enough career opportunities in this field?
- The television and film industry requires many animators.
- The gaming industry has a huge scope of animation experts.
- You also can take up teaching Animation as a faculty or open your own institute for training the aspirants.
- You can be a Freelancer in this domain.
- There is huge demand of the animators worldwide.
Am I at the right place, doing the right course?
At Times and Trends Academy, we provide one of the best animation courses. We offer B.Sc. in Animation and certification from YCMOU, a recognized University. Our world-class animation courses provide a quality education having a practical teaching approach. So, our students can be the animation experts and get the best returns out of these animation courses. So what are you waiting for? Enroll now in the animation courses and start with your dream career.
Am I getting enough from this course?
- Skill development based theory and practical sessions
- Highly educated, experienced and expert teachers
- One-to-one attention to the students for growth of each student
- Highly-Configured Computers for practice.
- Guidance and Tips for portfolio, interviews, resume, etc.
- 100% Placement Assistance
Try Our Demo Lecture
- Introduction to Computers & Internet
- Drawing & Sketching
- Color Theory
- Computer Graphics (Photoshop)
- Computer Graphics (Illustrator)
- Technical & Creative Writing
- to Multimedia & It’s Application
- Developing Principles
- Print Media (CorelDraw)
- Print Media (Quark Express)
- Introduction to Web Development
- New Developments in IT Seminar
- Computer Animation Intro. to Flash
- Content Digitization
- Content Authoring on Web using Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Dynamic Web Pages using Java Scripts & VB Scripts
- Video Production (Basic)
- Audio Editing : Sound Forge
- Video Editing : Adobe Premier, Advance Video Effects
- Animation Priniples
- CG Film Making
- to 3D MAX
- Advance 3D MAX
- to Maya
- Character Set up
- Character Animation
- EVS Project