Graduation Scholarship Application:
- Applicants must apply for a graduation scholarship at the same time as, or subsequent to, applying for one of the TTA’s Program. All information provided in the request form will be considered when applying for Scholarships.
- The agreed scholarship amount will be awarded as a deduction from the total tuition fees payable to TTA.
- An application form is available at the Admissions Department of TTA. Alternatively, you can download it from our website: www.timesandtrendsacademy.com
- Please submit scholarship application form and all supporting documentation to any of our TTA Campuses in Pune
Scholarship for Girls – Women Empowerment
Top thought leaders acknowledge the difference a highly skilled workforce can make to the performance, effectiveness, and competitiveness of an organization. As a result, the recruitment, retention, and development of the most talented people in the workforce, including women, has moved up the boardroom agenda. For women keen to progress up the corporate ladder, this scholarship is an invaluable means of fine-tuning the strategic and analytical thinking needed for successful career progression at a senior management level. TTA can help with identifying mentors, internship possibilities, and networking events.
Women applying to our programs are being encouraged to become role models and leaders with a scholarship from TTA for the 2020-2021 academic year.
The scholarship will be awarded to women who wish to further enhance their career prospects and have good academic records along with English Language skills.
- An application form is available at the Admissions Department of TTA.
- Alternatively, you can download it from TTA website: timesandtrendsacademy.com
- The completed application form, two letters of recommendation, your academic transcripts and your essay should be submitted along with your completed application form for one of your chosen program of study to the TTA’s Admissions Department.
The final decision on the application will be announced by the TTA’s Scholarship Committee shortly after the interviews are held.
This is an amazing opportunity for all those pupils who are searching scholarships for graduate schools, degree and diplomas.
Our scholarship “Meri Pehchaan” held in April 2017 and we got overwhelming response. TTA has selected 15 students for scholarship. 3 students from every domain (Fashion Designing Courses, Interior Design courses, Event Management Courses and Animation Course) got scholarship.