Set Design Course
Set Design Course Content
We help the career aspirants to be an expert in the designing different sets so that they can enter a unique career and make a name in event, film and television industries..
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers a two-month Set Design course for all the aspiring people interested in making careers in Set Designing.
Who is a Set Designer?
A Set Designer is someone who designs the set for Television Programs, Movies, Events, Talk Shows, Stages, Theatres, etc. Set Designing Is more complicated and technical than It sounds. Therefore, It requires a practical training.
Set Designing Course by Times and Trends Academy (TTA) trains students on both aesthetical and functional aspect of set designing. You will learn all the fundamentals of Set Designing in this course.
What will you Learn?
- Introduction to set design
- Study of Design Styles
- Principles & Elements of Set Design
- Types of Set Design
- Materials in Set Design
- Construction of Set Design
- Script Reading
- Story Boarding
- Location Hunting
- Estimation & Budgeting
- Safety Measures
- Presentation Techniques
- Special Effects
- Drafting Techniques for Set Design
- Computer Aided Drafting
- Manual Drafting
Features and Benefits:
- Hands-on Experience with Set Designing Events
- Workshop for 360-degree Holistic Development
- Live Set Design Event Visits
- Expert Faculty from Set Design Industry
- Live interaction with Set Designer and Event Managers
- Attractive Placements In Set Design Industry
- Training of Latest Software
- Business Insights
- Industry Developed and Upgraded Curriculum
- Audio and Video Enabled Labs
- State-of-Art Infrastructure
- Art Director – Movies
- Art Director – TV Shows
- Set Designer – Awards Shows, Fashion Shows, Chat Shows, News Channels, Concerts, Reality shows, etc.
- Set Designer for Wedding and other themed parties and events.