What is Fashion Designing?
Fashion designing courses are meant for students who have a keen interest and aptitude towards this craft form. A fashion design institute helps students in taking their interest and skills to the next level through coaching and practical assignments. A fashion design institute would typically look for students who are highly creative and artistic with strong drawing skills. Students who have a good eye for detail can also apply to any fashion design institute. They will further learn details on textile, color and fabric, visualization skills and so much more.
What is the Best Fashion Design Institute for Me?
For someone looking to further their skills in the fashion domain and make a career out of it, it is of prime importance that you find the right fashion college. Depending on how detailed a course you want to undertake or how many years you want to dedicate to your passion, finding the right fashion design institute will not be difficult. First, decided what level of degree you wish to pursue and then shortlist fashion schools and colleges.
Students who wish to apply to a fashion design must at the bare minimum have a 12th pass degree with a 50% score. There are fashion colleges that conduct a written test along with a group discussion test, followed by an interview to gauge a candidate’s capability.
The syllabus for any fashion design, in the graduate, post graduate and diploma in fashion designing level comprises the fundamentals of the following subjects:
– Textile Designing and Development
– Apparel Merchandising and Marketing
– Garment Manufacturing Technology
– Designing of Accessories
– Fashion Designing
– Leather and Garment Designing and Technology
– Knitwear Designing
– Fashion Journalism
Why Study at a Fashion Design Institute?
Fashion colleges not only teach students the theoretical aspects of fashion designing and handiwork, but they open greater avenues for students to learn from.
– Internships offered by a fashion design institute will help students get hands-on experience in the workings of design.
– Workshops conducted by fashion design schools allow students to learn from the veterans of the field. This is also a morale booster.
– A fashion design institute is a major platform for students to get placed in the best of job profiles in the fashion world.
– The experience of studying at an institute inculcates a sense of team spirit, confidence, and creativity in students which is a vital element required to succeed.
Times & Trends Academy is one of the premier academies to offer fashion design, fashion styling & fashion boutique/business management. Contact now to know more!