Times and Trends Academy (TTA) is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Education (MSBVE) for vocational training certification in Fashion Design, Interior Design, and Animation.
Duration of the courses is –
- 1 Year Certification Course – Interior Decorator
- 6 Month Certification Course – Basic Fashion Designing
- 6 Month Certification Course – Graphic Multimedia Animation
- MSBVE was bifurcated into the Directorate of Vocational Education and Trainingfrom Directorate of Technical Education in 1984.
- Established in 1986, the Board of Technical Examination of the State, is responsible to conduct examinations of various technical diploma and professional certification courses offered by MSBVE.
- The duration of all the vocational courses offered by MSBVE ranges from 6 months to 2 years.
- Most of the courses are short-term and are designed for students and professionals who want to meet certain qualification requirements.
- The syllabus of all the courses is designed strategically so as to empower students with industry-competent skills to start and scale their career / business.
- Maharashtra State Board of Vocational Examination conducts the final examination for skill assessment and a certificate of completion is awarded to successful candidates.