Giving motion to your animated and special dreams with the prestigious association of Times and Trends Academy (TTA) and Foundry! TTA believes that the aspirations of a student are authentic and why should a student suffer while preparing for his / her own future. Therefore, to bring authenticity to practicality, TTA has collaborated with Foundry for a Licensed version of NUKE and other necessary softwares.
About Foundry and Nuke
- Foundry, over 20 years, has been developing creative software for Digital Design, Media and Entertainment industries.
- The products by Foundry are designed to help animators and VFX artists create beautiful visual effects in short films, feature films, television series, and commercials.
- Products by Foundry are mostly used in the Post Production process.
- Nuke, a node-based digital compositing and visual effects application is widely used for television and film post-production processes.
- Since the software is customizable and user-friendly, Nuke is one of the most commonly used compositing tools in the industry today.
- Brands like Walt Disney Animation Studios, Sony Pictures Animation, Sony Pictures Image works, DreamWorks Animation, Blizzard Entertainment, etc. use Nuke for its various creative productions.