“Then there are people who want to be more than just a connoisseur, these people are interested in jewellery designing courses.” Most of the people, especially ladies, are all fans of jewellery. In fact, ‘fan’ is a weak word here. There will never be two opinions about this fact. And then there are some people who would always notice jewellery on others and pass a remark to appreciate the jewellery design. Then there are people who want to be more than just a connoisseur, these people are interested in jewellery designing courses.
For all these people, this article will help you understand things taught in any quality jewellery designing courses available in the market. Take a look at five things that you will learn during a jewellery designing course.
1) Basics of Jewellery Design: Pick any of the
jewellery designing courses
available in the market; all of these will start with basics and introductory part. You will learn various sources of inspiration in jewellery designing along with certain principles.
2) Metal: After basics, you will start learning about metals. Now here, expect the course to be little technical as it will comprise of forms, shapes, temperatures, etc. And this will not just be about gold and silver; it will also revolve around various gemstones.
3) Jewellery Techniques: Jewellery Techniques forms the crux of all jewellery designing courses. This is all about metal and goldsmith techniques practiced around the country. It totally depends upon the institute to cover international techniques.
4) Production: Production will mainly talk about major manufacturers of jewellery, and export & import houses. This will also cover aspects like methods of production, storage, scales of production – mass production, small-scale production, etc.
5) Portfolios: All the institutes offering jewellery designing courses will teach you the art of creating amazing portfolios. It is very important to develop good portfolios because if you understand what sells, you will be the master in this game. Developing a knack for the market is also very important.
If you are searching for quality jewellery designing courses, then your wait should be over by now because Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers a Jewellery Designing Course with all the elements that are listed above. Times and Trends Academy (TTA) is one of the finest institutes to offer a Jewellery Designing Course that is in sync with the industry.
So, are you ready to define your career in Jewellery Designing?
At Times and Trends Academy (TTA), we offer courses that enable you to have a sound career in professional courses.