We help the aspiring professionals to be an expert in the International Financial Reporting Standards so that they can contribute to important business decisions and get higher career prospects..
DURATION: 3 Months
CERTIFICATION: ACCA + Times and Trends Academy
IFRS stands for International Financial Reporting Standards. These are set of international accounting standards which inform about how various types of transactions and events should be included in the financial statements. These rules indicate how the accountants need to maintain and report the accounts in business. The IFRS Course aims to maintain transparency and stability in the financial departments in any business.
An IFRS Course is the best option to master this important subject. After graduating and even after completing CA, many students opt for an IFRS Course.
Do you think there aren’t enough career opportunities in this field?
- It makes you employable in the Indian and International Markets with higher compensations.
- At present, over 100 countries require IFRS Certified professionals for their companies and much more countries are expected to demand them.
- There are huge opportunities in audit firms, advisory companies, banking domain, insurance companies, etc. after good knowledge of the IFRS.
Am I at the right place, doing the right course?
The IFRS Course by Times and Trends Academy (TTA) has been designed carefully by the experts from the industry. IFRS Course offers the training that allows aspirants to have better job prospects. IFRS Course by Times and Trends Academy (TTA) has been specifically developed to provide required competency to aspirants in International Financial Reporting that are prerequisites in tight industry scenario. IFRS Course will give you an opportunity to seek a well-paying job in international territories as well.
So, book your seat now! Enroll with Times and Trends Academy for the best IFRS Course.
Am I getting enough from this course?
- Comprehensive curriculum, updated regularly
- Small Batches That Facilitate Teacher Student Interactions And Better Learning, personal attention
- Guest lectures from experts in IFRS Domain, industry visits
- Discussion of doubts, challenges and issues of students
Are you in a dilemma whether you will be placed or not after this course?
Come to Times and Trends Academy, Learn from the experts and get a placement for sure!!
Yes, our students get 100% placements if they have 80% attendance record and 50 % average marks in their respective course. We are really happy to have a 97% placement record!!
These are the students who have witnessed our genuine efforts of offering a highly paid career to the willing aspirants.
Try Our Demo Lecture
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IAS/IFRS around the world
- Revenue, presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal Differences between IFRS & UK GAAP/US GAAP
- Forthcoming proposals for change