Want to take control of the stage and wow the audience?
Learn how to beat stage fright and steal the show with the right combination of skills, attitude, and stage presence.
Most people have tremendous stage fright that keeps them from even considering a job like Anchoring. But even the shyest candidate does absolutely brilliantly once they shed that fear.
Anchoring is an extremely lucrative and creatively-satisfying job. While you do not need a lot of theoretical knowledge for becoming an anchor, you do need skills that will help you compete with established names in the industry.
Scope of Anchoring in India
- The entertainment industry is growing leaps and bounds with the Indian television industry estimated to touch the $15.2 billion mark by 2019!
- Reality shows, chat shows, and the likes are flooding the television and web series, thereby creating numerous job openings for anchors.
- There is an increase in the number of stage shows and stand up gigs, where anchoring and public speaking skills come handy.
- News anchoring is one of the top-paid careers and the good anchors make in lacs every month.
Is Anchoring a good career option for you?
- Are you witty and humorous?
- Are you always that member of the group who has a comeback for everything?
- Do you like being in the limelight?
- Do you communicate well?
- Are you always open and willing to experiment?
If you said yes to all or most of the above questions then Anchoring is definitely a good career option for you.