VFX & Animation
Training students for visual effects for film & TV; Should be able to teach students Compositing, 3D Animation Softwares.
Should be able to support students to create projects using different visual effects techniques, and 3D Animation movie.
Skill Set:Extensive working experience in Softwares – Photshop, Aftereffects
Working knowledge of 3D, Maya Mocha, Premier pro, silhouette & Nuke
Strong working knowledge of modeling, texturing, lighting, dynamics, and rendering
Hands on experience of image editing tools
Strong knowledge/ experience of VFX pipeline/ 3D production pipeline process
Ability to train students and implement ideas to create final output
Good communicator in Hindi,Marathi and English
Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation, and interpersonal skill.
Experience : 2 to 4 years.
Minimum Education Requirements :Animation/ VFX/ GD Arts Graduate/ Graduate in any stream along with relevant VFX/ Animation education/ experience.
* VFX/ Animation professional who are passionate to teach and share knowledge will be preferred.
* Showreel / Portfolio are required along with the resume.
Job Description :
1.Conduct classroom sessions, labs, online sessions, and provide one-to- one guidance and counselling to the learners.
2. Provide timely feedback to learners on their assignments, Internal test and projects
3. Monitor the learner performance.
4. Ensure conduct of sessions as per quality norms and delivery processes.
5. Maintain all quality records and submit reports timely.
6. Ensure upkeep of lab machines.
7. Hold student events.
8. Ensure acceptable level of average pass percentage score of students by providing quality training.
9. Participate & deliver faculty improvement programs.
10. Maintain & monitor Centre infrastructure resources & ensure that batches are not cancelled due to lack of infrastructure.
11. Assist enrolment through word of mouth by providing quality training.
12. Report on improvement in the courseware.
13. Report on competitors courseware.
14. Organize student loyalty program.
15. Report and take corrective / preventive measures wherever possible on non-conformities reported / observed.
Experience : 2-5 Years.